Application and entire agreement
1. These Terms and Condition apply to the provision of the services detailed in our quotation (Services) by Rumcy Supra trading as Supra Interior, (designer) to the person buying the services (client).
2. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept our quotation or from the date of any performance of the Services (whichever happen earlier) and these Terms and Conditions and our quotation (the Contract) are the entire agreement between us.
3. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that your try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom and practice or course of dealing.
4. Our Terms & Conditions agreement may subject to change and be validated at any given time to comply with legal and government legislation. Supra Interior will ensure the contract is updated on our website and clients are informed by writing.
5. A ‘business day’ means any day other than a, Sunday, Seasonal Holidays and Bank Holidays.
6. The heading in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
7. Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa.
Cancellation, Amendment & Delays
24. We can withdraw, cancel or amend a quotation if it has not been accepted by you, or if Services have not started but within 21 days from the start date of the quotation, (unless the quotation has been withdrawn).
25. Either we or you can cancel an order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
26. If you want to amend any details of the Services/Quote or Invoice, you must tell us in writing within 24 hours of payment received for the changes to be processed without a fee. If notified after the 24hrs cool-off period, the client accepts liability fee of £50 per change made, admin fee of £250, and additional fees which requires to process the changes.
27.If, due to circumstances beyond our control, included those set out in the clauses below (Circumstance beyond the party’s control), we make any changes in the Services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep any such changes to the minimum.
28.The non-refundable deposit is applicable for the first 5 days after payment is made.
29. Project delayed due to the contractor/ sub-contractor impacting Supra Interior services means expenses and claim will be made from the client. The client may wish to consider designer fees into the Liquidated and ascertained damaged (LADs). Expenses and losses caused will be claimed including an admin fee of £300 (see clause 31).
30. Project delayed due to client’s fault (see clause 15), an admin fee will occur if delay within 21 days of £200, or over two weeks or delay occurs a fee of £350. Over 30 days of delay, client must have informed us by writing in accordance to clause 14.
31. If the contract is cancelled by either party and Supra Interior is not at fault, we have the rights to bill the client for our expenses committed to the client’s project, including and not limited to resources purchased for the client’s project, and a cancellation fee of £300.
56. We reserve all copyright and any other intellectual property rights which may subsists in any goods supplied in connection with the provision of the Services. We reserve the right to take to any appropriate action to restrain or prevent infringement of such intellectual property rights.
Liability and Indemnity
57. Our liability under these Terms and Conditions, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort or misinterpretation or otherwise, shall be limited as set out in this Terms and Condition.
58. The total amount of our liability is limited to the total amount of Fees payable by you under the Contract.
59. We are not liable (whether caused by our employees, agent or otherwise) in connection with our provision of the Services or the performance of any of our obligations under these Terms and Condition or the quotation for
a) Any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, loss expenses or;
b) Any loss of profits, loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; or
c) Any failure to perform any obligations if such delay or failure due to any cause beyond our reasonable control: or
d) Any loss caused directly or indirectly by any failure or breach in relation to your obligations; or
e) Any loss caused directly or indirectly from choices of Services and how they will meet your requirements or your use of the Services or any goods supplied in connection with the Services.
60. You must indemnify us against all damage, cost, claims and expenses suffered by us rising from any loss or damage to any equipment (including that belonging to third parties) caused by you, your agents, employees or contractors.
61. Nothing in this Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any fraudulent misinterpretation, or for any other matter for which it would be unlawful to exclude and limit liability.
62. We are not liable directly or indirectly for third party hire contracted by the client, unless stated in our Terms and Condition.
63. We will not be liable or participate in any legal disputes between client and third-party contractor, but have the rights to terminate this contract if any dispute interferes with our contract with you, and will ask for our full fees to be paid as per Terms & Condition – Cancellation, Amendment & Delays, under Clause 31.
Circumstance Beyond Party’s Control
64. Neither of us is liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, Internet service Provide failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storm, earthquakes, act of terrorism, act of war, governmental action or any other event that us beyond the control of the party in question. If the delay continues for a period of 60 days, either of us may terminate or cancel Services to be carried out under these Terms and Conditions.
65 Neutral eventswhich are not the fault of either party might entitles Supra Interior to an extension of time. This could include entitlement expense necessary to conduct the extra work:
b) Civilcommotion or terrorism.
c) Statutory undertaker’s work.
d) Force majeure (such as a war or an epidemic).
e) A specified peril such as flood.
f) National strikes.
g) Changes in statutory requirements.